Her first historical novel - Freedom Dues – is a well-researched, authentic period piece. Set in 1729 England, the story line describes individuals forced to face the grueling hardships of indentured servitude. Although the characters are figments of her imagination, the narrative of the culture at the time is very authentic.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- League of Women Voters Launches 'Make a Voting Plan' Campaign
- League Celebrates Women's Equality Day and 100 Years Giving Women the Power to Vote
- Making Lemonade from lemons. Career Advice from Denise Broady
- New Jersey Symphony Orchestra and Music Director Xian Zhang
- Chester sisters deployed with U.S. Navy during holiday season